FCE-speaking-part 3 and 4. This is an example of tasks that you will come across in the third and fourth part of the speaking part of the FCE exam.
FCE-speaking-part 3 and 4
You will find the speaking test below.
Part 3 – Instruction:
Now, I’d like you to talk about something together for about two minutes.
I’d like you to decide what are the greatest advantages of living in a big city and why. Here are some ideas for things to discuss. First you have some time to look at the task (15 seconds).
Now talk to each other about the advantages of living in a big city and decide on two options (2 minutes)
Now you have a minute to decide which two things not to include
in the brochure. (1 minute)
Part 4 – Answer the questions:
- What are the disadvantages of living in a big city?
- Would you like to live in a big city? Why? Why not?
- What does a big city offer that you can’t find in the countryside?
- How can you spend your free time in a big city?
- How important is it for you to have access to the conveniences of a big city?