Farm animals in English. Learn English words for farm animals. Then, do the exercises to check if you remembered them.
Learn and practise words for wild animals in English.
Exercise 1. Name the animals that you can see in the picture.
Exercise 2. Guess the name of the animal.
- It is white and black, it eats grass
- It can bark and howl
- It is small and furry
- It can be used for riding
- It gives eggs
- It is small and yellow
- It has horns
- Wool comes from this animal
- It is white and black, it eats grass – a cow
- It can bark and howl – a dog
- It is small and furry – a mouse
- It can be used for riding – a horse
- It gives eggs – a hen
- It is small and yellow – a chick
- It has horns – a goat
- Wool comes from this animal – a sheep
Learn the words from this post and then do the online exercises to check yourself.