Fruit in English. Learn names of fruit in English. In this lesson you will find basic and a bit more advanced English vocabulary connected with fruit. At the bottom of this site you will find links to the exercises that will help you practise new words.
If you want to learn more food vocabulary you can check this post – with the names of vegetables.
Exercise 1. Give examples.
Give examples of fruit that are ……
- small and round
Name fruit that you can see in the picture
- yellow – a banana, a quince, a melon, a pineapple
- orange – a mandarine, an orange, a peach, an apricot
- green – a goose berry, an apple, a pear
- red – an apple, a redcurrant, a strawberry
- oblong – a banana
- small and round – a cherry, a blueberry, a blackcurrant