Jobs in English 2. Second part of vocabulary connected with the names of preofessions in English. Learn the words for English jobs and then do the exercises at the bottom of the site.
If you want to learn more names of professions in English – go here.
Jobs in English 2:
Exercise 1. Answer the questions.
1)Who works in a hotel?
2) Who helps passengers on the plane?
3) who makes bread?
4) Who has a boat or a yacht?
5) Who does research?
6) Who catches fish?
7) Who likes plants?
Exercise 2. Answer the questions about yourself.
- What do you do/ What is your job?
- Who did you want to become as a child? why?
- Would you like to change your job? why?
- Who works in a hotel? – a recepcionist
- Who helps passengers on the plane? a flight attendat
- Who makes bread? – a baker
- Who works on a boat or a yacht? – a sailor
- Who does research? – a scientist
- Who catches fish? – a fisherman
- Who likes plants? – a gardener