Means of transport. Learn English vocabulary connected with transport. At the bottom of this site you will find some exercises to practise new words.
Learn some more vocab connected with traveling – go here.
Exercise 1. Answer the questions.
- Which form of transport do you use the most?
- Which form of transport do you use the least?
- Which is your favourite means of transport? Why?
- Do you have a driving licence?
- Do you own a car?
Exercise 2. Give examples.
Give examples of transport that…..
- can be used on water
- have four wheels
- have two wheels
- require a driving licence
- can be used in air
- are used for public transport
- can be used on water – a boat, a ferry, a yacht
- have four wheels – a car, a lorry, a convertible, a van, a bus, a coach
- have two wheels – a bike, a motorcycle
- require a driving licence – a motorcycle, a car, a lorry, a van
- can be used in air – a plane, a helicopter
- are used for public transport – a bus, a tram
Practise vocabulary online:
Learn the vocabulary and do the online exercises to check how much you have remembered.