Animal body parts. Learn and practise animal body pats in English. Analyse the lesson and do the online exercise at the bottof of the site.
Learn the names of insects in English – go here.
Animals body parts:
Exercise 1. Give examples.
Give examples of animals that have….
- a mane
- a tail
Exercise 1. Give examples of animals that have….
- paws – a dog, a cat, a tiger, a bear, a cheetah, a bearcat
- hooves – a zebra, a bull, an antelope, a horse, a cow
- tentacles – an octopus
- tusks- an elephant
- a mane – a horse, a ponny
- antennas- a bug, a lady bird, an ant
- scales – a fish, a snake
- whiskers – a cat, a tiger, a puma, a lynx
- antlers – a deer, a reindeer, an elk
- gills – a fish, a shark, a killer whale
- a tail – a dog, a cat, a horse, a tiger, a cheetah
Learn the vocabulary from this lesson and then do the online exercises to check how much you have remembered.