Vocabulary: sport equipment. Learn and practise vocabulary connected with sport and sport equipment. Check the lesson and then do the exercises at the bottom of the site.
Go here and learn the names of 43 sport disciplines.
Sport equipment in English:
Exercise 1. Answer the questions.
What equipment do you use when you……?
- go skiing
- play table tennis
- do boxing
- play badminton
- do archery
Exercise 2. Name the equipment you can see in the pictures.
Exercise 3. Give examples of sports that use the following equipment.
- a ball
- a harness
- a racquet
- a shuttlecock
- a bat
- go skiing – ski poles, skis
- climb – a harness, a rope
- play table tennis – a tennis bat
- do boxing – boxing gloves
- play badminton – a shuttlecock, a badminton raquet
- do archery – arrows, a bow
- a ball – football, volleyball
- skates – ice skating
- a harness – climbing
- a raquet – tennis
- a shuttlecock – badminton
- a bat – table tennis, baseball
Practise vocabulary online:
Do the online exercises and check how much you have remembered.