Listening – last holidays (A1/A2). Practise your listening skills with a video about last holidays. Listen and do specially designed exercise at beginner’s level.
Listening – last holidays (A1/A2)
Exercise 1. Listen to a young woman talking about her last holidays. Decide whether the sentences are true or false. You can find the answers at the bottom of the site.
- She liked her last holidays.
- It was her second time abroad.
- It was hard for her to understand her hosts.
- She wasn’t nervous.
- She swam in the sea.
go abroad – go to a foreign country, travel outside of your country
host family – a family where you are a guest, a family that you are living with as an au-pair
take good care of somebody – look after a person
long drives – go by car
I can’t wait – I look forward to something, I am excited about something.
- She liked her last holidays. True
- It was her second time abroad. False
- It was hard for her to understand her hosts. False
- She wasn’t nervous. False
- She swam in the sea. True
Do you want to practise more listening? Go here you will find more listening taskt to improve your skills.